JMProperties offers a comprehensive management service for those who live abroad or are not always available to respond to the day to day demands that may arise concerning their property. We will oversee the management of the property from the very beginning to completing the final inspection on the termination of the lease.
Our aim is to eliminate any hassle to the landlord and this is ensured by guaranteeing that the only thing a tenant will know about the landlord is their name. No more “annoying” phone calls at inappropriate times with inane requests!!
Our property management service is a bespoke service and can de designed to suit your, the landlord's, needs.
The key elements to the service includes:
• All of the “Let Only” service
• We will collect and transfer the rent less any fees or maintenance expenses to your designated bank account.
• We will chase any late rents immediately, advise and if necessary issue the relevant legal documents to the tenant if a dispute arises.
• There will be regular inspections of the condition of the property which will also serve to ensure that the tenant is complying with the terms of their lease agreement.
• We will oversee any general maintenance issues that may arise during the term of the tenancy including obtaining quotes, supervising works and arranging payment from rents received. No work will be carried out without your prior consent.
• All tradesman who are employed through us are insured, gas installers are RGI registered and electricians are RECI or ECSSA registered.
• We will manage tenancy renewals including carrying out an inspection and negotiating rent levels.
• We will supply the landlord with a clear and accurate report of income received and expenditure incurred along with an annual account statement for your accountant as required.
• Our fees can be used to reduce your tax bill.
We are also happy to manage any property that has already been let either by the landlord directly or through another agency.